giovedì 1 dicembre 2011

When Abercrombie & Fitch meets Zara

Hello girls!
Happy 1st December! It's Christmas time and around my city there are already a lot of Santa Claus... so happy! This one of my favourite periode of the year! Probably this evening I make my Christmas trees and put a lot of decorations around my home!
But my daily post is dedicated not not Christmas but to two of my favourite brands : Abercrombie & Fitch and Zara! I study a particular mix for you my dear :)
Write me soon your thoughts
Hugs
Carolyne O'

Ciao ragazze!
Buon 1 Dicembre! E' Natale ormai e per la mia città girano già tantissimi Babbi Natale... sono molto felice! Questo è uno dei miei periodi dell'anno preferiti! Probabilmente stasera preparerò il mio albero di Natale e disseminerò casa mia di decorazioni!
Ma il mio post di oggi non è dedicato al Natale ma a due dei miei brands favoriti : Abercrombie & Fitch e Zara! Ho studiato per voi mie care un mix particolare :
Scrivetemi presto i vostri pensieri
Abbracci
Carolyne O'














Zara Pumps
Zara fur gloves
Zara sunglasses
Abercrombie & Fitch white shirt
Abercrombie & Fitch blazer
Abercrombie & Fitch pants
Abercrombie & Fitch fur earmuffs
Zara green leather bag
Abercrombie & Fitch fur scarf
Zara owl brooch





 


                                                                                                                                                      




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Your words made my day!