giovedì 29 dicembre 2011

Special offer at Luli Grun

Beauties!
I have a special surprise for you!!! Do you remember my last post about Luli Grun? So excited to tell that I have for you a special 30% off at www.luligrunstore.com !!! The code to enter is TWC2012! It is for 10 days!!!
So hurry up dolls!!!
With love
Yours
Carolyne O'
P.S: Obviously I want the pics of the items you will buy ;) Can't wait to see them!

Bellezze!
Ho una sorpresa speciale per voi!!! Vi ricordate il mio post su Luli Grun? Sono molto eccitata nel dirvi che c'èuno speciale sconto del 30% da www.luligrunstore.com !!! Il codice da inserire è TWC2012! Dura 10 giorni questa speciale promozione per voi!
Quindi affrettatevi bamboline!!
Con amore
la vostra
Carolyne O'
P.S: Ovviamente voglio le foto degli oggetti che comprerete ;) Non vedo l'ora di vederli!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Your words made my day!