martedì 6 dicembre 2011

December addictions

Hello!
What about your Tuesday?
I have the idea of this post reading THE WHITE LIST ( http://the-white-list.blogspot.com/ ) post about watches...I love them so much! So I thought that in this month I have a lot of addictions... to La Martina, to accessories and other items...and here's my new post!!! (Of course there is a watch!)
Enjoy it and I'm waiting for your comments :)
Love
Carolyne O'

Ciao!
Come va il vostro Martedì?
Ho avuto l'idea per questo post leggendo il post di THE WHITE LIST ( http://the-white-list.blogspot.com/ ) dedicato agli orologi... li amo molto!!! Quindi ho pensato che questo mese ho molte dipendenze... da La Martina, agli accessori e altre cose...ed ecco sfornato il mio nuovo post!!! ( Ovviamente è presente un orologio!)
Gustatevelo e aspetto i vostri commenti
Con amore
Carolyne O'

Burberry belt

Guess shoes

Jarger Le Coultre

Mango accessories F/W 2011

La Martina green bag

Mango necklace F/W 2011

and for Christmas trips Louis Vuitton luggage

1 commento:

  1. Fantastic list!!! My favourite item is definitely the watch - it looks amazing!!! :-)

    RispondiElimina

Your words made my day!