venerdì 2 dicembre 2011

December obsessions

Hello dear, I'm here in the fog!!!
It's impossible see outside the window this morning :( I must light up my day! Here for you a selection of my December obsessions :) Santa please take note!!!
Happy Friday and TGIF!!!!
The week-end is about to begin!!!
Love
Carolyne O'
P.S: Sunday I'll go to Christmas markets in Innsbruck... I can not wait!!!

Ciao care, sono qui nella nebbia!!!
E' impossibile vedere fuori dalla finestra stamattina :( Devo fare qualcosa per rischiarare la mia giornata! Ed ecco qui per voi una selezione delle mie ossessiosi di Dicembre :) Babbo Natale per favore prendi nota!!!
Buon Venerdì e TGIF!!!
Il week-end sta per cominciare!!!
Con amore
Carolyne O'
P.S: Domenica andrò ai mercatini di Natale a Innsbruck...Non vedo l'ora!!!


Chloé earrings

Chloé necklace

Beatrice bag by Zac Posen

Elie Saab Le Parfum


La Martina boots

Twin-Set by Simona Barbieri sneakers

Pucci scarf


Hermés orange leather belt

1 commento:

Your words made my day!