mercoledì 7 dicembre 2011

Sporty chic

Good morning my lovely friends!
How are you? Happy short week :) so happy about that! I will have busy days in front of me so I think that the most comfortable style  for me in these days is the sporty... I don't like very much that style but I have some ideas to make it more chic!

So check it out and tell me what you think!
Big hugs
Carolyne O'
P.S : Now you can find me also on http://heartifb.com/... So proud!!!

Buongiorno mie care amiche e amici!
Come state? Buona settimana corta :) sono molto felice di ciò! Avrò dei giorni molto frenetici davanti a me quindi ho riflettuto che lo stile più confortevole per me in questi giorni è lo sportivo... NOn amo molto questo stile però ho qualche idea per renderlo più chic!
Quindi date un'occhiata e ditemi cosa ne pensate!
Grandi abbracci
Carolyne O'
P.S: da oggi potrete trovarmi anche su http://heartifb.com/... Molto orgogliosa!!!

Abercrombie & Fitch hoodie Marlie

Abercrombie & Fitch Lounge pants

Gucci Guilty

House of Harlow sunglasses

O.P.I nail lacquer Strawberry Margarita

Polo Ralph Lauren sneakers

Sal y Limon bangles (love them!!!)


Samsung Galaxy S II (always with me!)


Tod's Ivy medium bag
Lancome Hypnose Doll lashes black (lashes become like the doll ones really!)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Your words made my day!