lunedì 5 dicembre 2011

Daily outfit

Hello dear!!
How are you? Yesterday I went to Christmas market in Innsbruck... Totally in love with them! We bought a lot of Christmas items to decorate my home and we ate and drunk a lot of things... Goodbye diet!!! Next days I'll upload some pics about my trip :)
Today I have studied a daily outfit for you my girls :)
Waiting for your comments about it!
Big hug
Carolyne O'

Ciao care/i!!
Come state? Ieri sono andata ai Mercatini di Natale a Innsbruck...me ne sono totalmente innamorata! Abbiamo comprato un sacco di oggetti natalizie per decorare la casa e abbiamo mangiato e bevuto tantissime cose... Addio dieta!!! Nei prossimi giorni pubblicherò delle foto della mia giornata :)
Oggi ho studiato per voi un outfit :)
Attendo i vostri commenti a riguardo!
Un grande abbraccio
Carolyne O'

                                                           Louis Vuitton Berkeley
H&M gold rings

Benetton skirt (in grey or beige)

H&M bracelets

H&M necklace

H&M blazer (various colours)

H&M tank

Louis Vuitton Damier wallet

Zara shoes

1 commento:

Your words made my day!