giovedì 15 dicembre 2011

I'm stylish still at work!

Hello everybody!
How are you?

Some of you ask me which is the best outfit for a special but informal occasion at work... And I found the answer!!! I prepare a selection for you my girls and, for the first time, for you my boys!!!
I'm waiting for your comments :)
Big hugs
Carolyne O'

Ciao a tutti!
Come state?
Alcuni di voi mi hanno chiesto quale poteva essere il miglior outfit per un' occasione speciale ma informale a lavoro...e ho trovato la risposta!!! Ho preparato una selezione per voi mie care ragazze e , per la prima volta, per voi ragazzi!!!
Attendo i vostri commenti :)
Grandi abbracci
Carolyne O'





                                                          GIRLS
Zara peep-toe with flowers

Michael Kors rings

Louis Vuitton Sobe clutch

House of Harlow 1960 necklace

H&M blazer ( a lot of colours)

Burberry white shirt

Burberry check kilt

Breil Secretly bangles ( in 4 colours)

MAC Pink Nouveau lipstick (new obsession!)



 

BOYS



Abercrombie & Fitch jeans

Armani Jeans shirt

Burberry pashmina

Chanel Allure

H&M blazer

La Martina sneakers
Sector watch

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Your words made my day!