venerdì 25 maggio 2012

What should I do? Of course shopping!

Hello my dear friends
like every week-end I put myself in forecaster's shoes and there's a 90% of chances of rain... again! So what can I do this week-end, apart going to a ceremony? Yes, I know you have the answer... shopping! I share with you some of my I-wanna-buy-right-now items :) What do you think about? Let me know your thoughts!
Lot of love and have a great week-end
yours Carolyne O'

Don't forget to join my blog through GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT ,BLOGLOVIN' , on TWITTER @carolinaogliaro and INSTAGRAM @carolinaogliaro


Ciao mie care amiche
come ogni settimana, quando si avvicina il week-end, vesto i panni del meteorologo e vi annuncio che il 90% di possibilità che nel Nord-Ovest piova... tanto per cambiare! Quindi cosa altro potrò fare questo fine settimana, a parte andare ad una piccola cerimonia? Sì, lo so che sapete già la risposta, ormai mi conoscete... shopping! Condivido dunque con voi che mi comprendete alcune delle cose che rientrano nella categoria Vorrei-comprare-in-questo-istante :)
Cosa ne pensate? Fatemi sapere i vostri pensieri!
Con tanto affetto e augurandovi uno splendido week-end
la vostra Carolyne O'




Marc by Marc Jacobs Mouse flats available at Net-a-Porter

Necklace available at Zara



Lace skirt available at Zara


Chloé Marcie bag available at



Dress with bow availabla at Oasap


Beachwear available at Asos

Isabel Marant Willow sneakers


        Stefanel blazer

H&M hat


And... I know that is not an item but I need to go to this dreamy place... it really seems to be in Heaven if you are at Lefay Resort .


5 commenti:

  1. ehehe, vorrei comprare in questo istante anche io le stesse cose che hai scelto tu! Abbiamo gusti simili!


    FOLLOW ME ON MA COPINE REBECCA BLOG!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Voglio andare anche io da Lefay :-) Laura

    RispondiElimina
  3. Bellissime scelte, mi piacciono tutte grazie per il commento ti seguo, spero ricambierai...bacioni?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    please VOTE MY LOOK
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    RispondiElimina
  4. bellissima la collana di zara!!!! =)

    RispondiElimina
  5. Love love love everything!

    RispondiElimina

Your words made my day!