venerdì 6 settembre 2013

CK One, the eternal fragrance

Hello beauties
I think that I told you several times my obsession about fragrances, I have a huge huge huge collection, and the last baby that joined my home is ONE, the iconic perfume by Calvin Klein.
I found it on Groupalia, the most known Italian website that provides special discount codes, in the Shopping section and I'm very satisfied about this site. It is very easy to browse, to use the code and to make the purchase, also the shipping was super fast!
The only difficult I had was to choose between CK One and CK Be :D Definetely next time I'll get Be fragrance!
CK One is a so fresh and long lasting perfume, was one of the most popular for the last two decades, launched by a popular campaign starring Kate Moss.Both for men and women, the main notes are bergamot, lemon, tangerine, Jasmine, lily, rose, iris, cedar wood, sandalwood, amber and musk.
I highly recommend you Groupalia and especially my CK frangrance that you can find here with the special discount :)
Let me know what you think!
Bisous
yours Carolyne O'



Ciao dolcezze
credo di avervi già accennato numerose volte della mia ossessione per quanto riguarda i profumi, e l'ultimo bambino arrivato a casa mia è ONE, l'iconica fragranza di Calvin Klein.
L'ho trovato su Groupalia, il più famoso sito Internet italiano che procura speciali codici sconto, nella sezione Shopping e devo dire che sono estremamente soddisfatta di questo sito. E' molto facile da navigare, usare i codici e procedere nell'acquisto, anche la spedizione è stata super veloce tramite corriere!
L'unica difficoltà che ho avuto è stata scegliere tra CK One e CK Be :D Decisamente la prossima volta prenderò il profumo Be!
CK One è una fragranza molto fresca e di lunga durata ed è stato uno dei profumi più amati dell'ultimo ventennio, lanciato da una famosa campagna con protagonista Kate Moss. Adatto sia all'umo che alla donna, le note principali sono bergamotto, limone, mandarino, gelsomino, mughetto, rosa, iris, legno di cedro, sandalo, ambra e muschio.
Vi raccomando assolutamente Groupalia e in particolare il mio CK One che potrete trovare qui con uno sconto davvero vantaggioso :)
Fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate!
Bisous
la vostra Carolyne O'




52 commenti:

  1. Me piace molto

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. This was one of the first fragrances I got as a teen and i loved it ever since, the scent is so fresh and invigorating!

    RispondiElimina
  3. I like the scent but I cannot use it. I get rash.
    http:tifi11/blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. Ciao tesorina, io ho usato questo profumo per anni e sinceramente ce l' ho proprio nel cuore...resterà sempre uno dei miei preferiti!

    Un bacio

    NEW OUTFIT

    www.angelswearheels.com

    RispondiElimina
  5. This one smells SO GOOD, I love that it's so pure and not too much ;))

    New post up…
    ❤ Jenny Tsang
    www.Tsangtastic.com | Tsangtastic on Bloglovin'

    RispondiElimina
  6. che buono!!! l'ho usato tantissimo!!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
  7. I like that perfume! Thanks for your sweet comment.

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  8. cool post, thanks for sharing!!!
    kisses

    RispondiElimina
  9. Questo profumo è davvero intramontabile... non so quante boccette ho consumato...

    RispondiElimina
  10. i think its an awesome perfume! it's my mothers favourite and always reminds me of her^^ somehow its an easy scent, that goes perfect with jeans and a white shirt. wearing it somehow makes me feel fresh, young and sexy, like i'm in a 90's calvin klein jeans campagne a lá kate moss :P

    The Fashion Menue

    RispondiElimina
  11. Sai che non l'ho mai provato? Devo rimediare! Un bacione
    Fabiola

    wildflower girl
    Facebook page

    RispondiElimina
  12. Io adoro questa fragranza, l'ho usata per anni! :) un bacione<3

    RispondiElimina
  13. Conosco molto bene questa fragranza, l'ho usata per molto tempo e credo di averne ancora un flacone imboscato da qualche parte nell'armadio... ma dove? ;-)

    www.thebeautifulessence.com

    RispondiElimina
  14. I love fresh fragrances, I will have to try this one Carolina... It is getting harder to wear perfume these days with so many places that don't want scents... I do have some for small occasions :)

    RispondiElimina
  15. ciao cara Carolina, sai che non l'ho mai usato questo profumo? ma sarà sicuramente ottimo!
    buon venerdì,

    RispondiElimina
  16. Lo voglio prendere anche io su Groupalia,fa uno sconto pazzesco!Grazie per la dritta,tu ne sai una più del diavolo :-) Cate

    RispondiElimina
  17. I have used it..this was awesome..me loved the fragrance..
    nice review.

    my recent one :http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2013/09/wet-n-wild-mega-last-lip-color-mauve-outta-swatches-review.html

    RispondiElimina
  18. Thanks for visit my blog.I´m following you via bloglovin and twitter. Do you follow me?

    XX
    http://buildingmynewbody.blogspot.com.es/

    RispondiElimina
  19. Nice Review and lovely clocks :)
    www.indianbeautyzone.com

    RispondiElimina
  20. Genial!! me encanta!!
    Mil besos
    www.iriasecrets.com

    RispondiElimina
  21. Thanks for your kind visit.. Happy Weekend Sweetheart!

    RispondiElimina
  22. Thanks for your kind visit.. Happy Weekend Sweetheart!

    RispondiElimina
  23. I love CK !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    RispondiElimina
  24. I used to wear that perfume when I was younger :p

    Thank you so much for your kind words, dear :D
    mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  25. è un profumo famosissimo...ma lo sai che non l'ho mai provato?
    baci baci
    Torna presto a trovarmi su …
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    RispondiElimina
  26. i love it! XoXo

    I waiting for you on my blog!

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    RispondiElimina
  27. When I was a teenager I used to wear that fragrance. It's so fresh, so good for the summer

    Wish you a great weekend
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  28. Buonissimo io lo adoro!
    www.curlsandcarrots.com

    RispondiElimina
  29. Io non l'ho mai provato. Buon fine settimana!

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it
    https://www.facebook.com/ValeUrbanMarket

    RispondiElimina
  30. Grazie, vado subito a vedere se c'è' il mio profumo..
    Bacii

    NEW POST: #FOLLOW ME

    FACCIADASTILE

    RispondiElimina
  31. I love CK One. It's fresh and the perfect to go fragance for every occasion. I wish Groupalia had worlwide shipping.

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    RispondiElimina
  32. è sttao un mio profumo per parecchio tempo...un bacione fotte fotte bambola!!!

    RispondiElimina
  33. Fragranza straordinaria e legata a tanti bei ricordi..
    Chicanalyst

    RispondiElimina
  34. Lo usavo qualche anno fà e mi piaceva da impazzire!!!!
    Buon venerdì tesoro!

    RispondiElimina
  35. All time classic! Just love it! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    RispondiElimina
  36. Ottima scelta Carolina! Lo adoro, l'ho usato pure io e penso che lo riacquisterò presto!:) Un bacione!:*

    RispondiElimina
  37. E' un'ottima fragranza, a me piace molto!
    Alessia
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Video outfit YOUTUBE
    Kiss

    RispondiElimina
  38. I LOVE the fragrance!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.com

    RispondiElimina
  39. Si mi piace e c'è stato un vero bum di One anni fa'!! Brava, ottima fragranza!! Carolina e' un po' che non fai un giro sulla mela rosa, vuoi dare un occhiata?? Bacione cara!

    RispondiElimina
  40. Ottimo lo conosco!! Brava Carolina hai gusto anche nel profumo! Vieni a trovarmi!!

    RispondiElimina
  41. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina
  42. I want to try it!
    Btw, I hyped and fanned you on LB! Fan me back? <3

    xx

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/
    http://www.facebook.com/andysparkles.blog

    RispondiElimina

Your words made my day!