martedì 9 ottobre 2012

Fashion Parkway family: Shay Marie

Hello beauties
maybe some of you already know that I write for an online American magazine named Fashion Parkway . I am very happy to have had the chance to meet this fabulous team and to write fot them about the latest Italian trends and about who/why/what/where is hot at the moment. There are a lot of contributors who write like me as well and must say that are very competent and it's always interesting reading them. But like every family, I have my best, the people with I'm blind to and their name are Shay ( the sweetest boss ever!), my GF Heather and my baby Allison . So... I decided to dedicate a post to my three girls :) 
I'm starting with Shay who created this outfit for you:)
Hope you will like it and let us know what you think!
Bisous
yours Carolyne O'




Ciao bellezze
molte di voi già sapranno che scrivo per il giornale online americano Fashion Parkway . Sono molto felice di aver avuto la possibilità di conoscere questo team favoloso e di scrivere per loro sugli ultimi trend Italiani e su chi/cosa/perchè/dove è hot al momento. Ci sono molte persone che scrivono come me e devo dire che sono competenti ed è ogni volta interessantissimo leggere i loro articoli. Ma, come in ogni famiglia che si rispetti, anche io ho le mie preferite, le persone a cui sono più legata e i loro nomi sono Shay ( il boss più dolce del mondo), la mia super amica Heather e la piccola Allison. Quindi... ho deciso di dedicare un post a ciascuna di loro :)
Inizio con Shay che ha creato questo outfit apposta per voi :)
Spero che vi piaccia e fateci sapere cosa ne pensate!
Bisous
la vostra Carolyne O'

Join my blog through Google Friend Connect, Bloglovin, Twitter @carolinaogliaro and Instagram @carolinaogliaro








Shay was wearing:
Forever 21 shirt and skirt
Necklace gift
Vintage bag
Merona shoes

32 commenti:

  1. Wow! Shay looks awesome Carolyne! :) Shemust be really nice to be here. :)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://lookbook.nu/chenmeicai
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2957855

    RispondiElimina
  2. perfect look!:)
    please, look at my and my friend's blog:)
    http://a-little-bit-style.blogspot.cz/

    RispondiElimina
  3. we can follow each other:) i follow you;)

    a-little-bit-style.blogspot.cz

    RispondiElimina
  4. La tua amica Shay ha creato un oufit davvero carino!! Complimenti per la tua collaborazione!!
    Alessia
    THE CHILI COOL
    FACEBOOK

    RispondiElimina
  5. I was quite confused when I saw snapshots of other girl at you blog) It seems at the first time, you've changed you style and hair aha ha) But after that I had to read the post:)
    Have a fabulous time!


    Best wishes, Alex
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  6. che bella, mi piace molto il colore della gonna e le scarpe che ha scelto sono perfette!
    paolasophia.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  7. Bellissimo outfit!!

    http://www.thefashionheels.com/

    RispondiElimina
  8. Amazing!
    I'm sorry, wasn't looking, thanks sweetie!
    See you!

    alisvolatpropiisdairy.blogspot.com

    With love, M

    RispondiElimina
  9. beautiful outfit! i really love the way you style your clothes :)

    RispondiElimina
  10. caroooo! I have a neww blog! have a look on it sweet ponny, miss youu! <3

    Laura from www.barcelonalifestylescrapbook.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  11. Great post dear!!! Thanks for following and for your lovely comment! I’m glad you like it!! Now following you on Gfc.
    Kisses Demi
    Demi's Canvas on Facebook
    Demi's Canvas

    RispondiElimina
  12. I'm so happy I've found your awesome blog! I love your sense of style, you are looking fab!

    Hope to see you soon :)

    Kisses,
    Sam

    http://www.samantha-lorraine-designs.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  13. This outfit is gorgeous, I really like your skirt :)

    RispondiElimina
  14. Hello sweetie! Yes, I would love us to follow each other! I'm following you via gfc now. Hope to see you soon :)

    Kisses,
    Sam

    http://www.samantha-lorraine-designs.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  15. Complimenti per la collaborazione oltreoceano!! Il look di Shay è promosso a pieni voti!

    RispondiElimina
  16. Love your blog <3
    It's adorable!

    Thank you so much for the nice comment you left on my blog :)

    Wanna follow each other?

    Byeee*
    Ne

    RispondiElimina
  17. molto carina!
    c'è un nuovo post da me, ti va di passare?

    RispondiElimina
  18. Shay ha un look fantastico ed è davvero superdolce e carina ♥♥♥♥♥
    qualche volta dobbiamo fare anche io e te una collaborazione ♥♥♥♥♥
    buona serata tesorino mio
    kiss
    vendy

    http://simplelifeve.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  19. looks like a great magazine love! keep up the good work.

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

    RispondiElimina
  20. I love the color mash up, and those shoes are great!

    xo Carlina
    www.AllergicToVanilla.com

    RispondiElimina
  21. Wow girl I really like what you're doing here, your imagination is endless! I went through posts and they are very interesting ! Please check out my blog, I think we have a lot in common :)

    RispondiElimina
  22. That is such a wonderful opportunity! She has really great style! Following you :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  23. She looks awesome!
    Kisses

    http://insofiashoes.blogspot.pt

    RispondiElimina
  24. I love you blog , do want to follow each other ??? Let me know ;)

    RispondiElimina
  25. Thank you so much for the comment and following me, Carolyne! I'm following you back of course!

    Still loving your pictures, by the way... Looking forward to seeing more from you!

    Feel free to stop by anytime!

    -Kim
    www.KimKardashnguyen.com

    RispondiElimina
  26. Thank you for stopping by!Shay's look is very cool, an edgy mix resulting in a rocking ensemble. Following you via GFC and bloglovin. Kisses! Coco

    RispondiElimina
  27. que bonita la falda!!!

    BESOS, REBECA
    http://princess-re.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

Your words made my day!